Ok. So, I don’t have a poem, but while going through my notes I found something that I wanted to share. My blog is all about honesty, being real, and openness as a way of healing, so tonight I’m going to share with you a reflection piece.
One thing I have learned in this growing is healing process is that people, all people, are truly a mirror and you can learn so much about yourself. Even things that you do not want to know which can be good because you can work it out.
Question: What of you has been reflected back to you in those that you are intertwined with and accountable to?
1. My tongue can be used as both a knife and a blanket of love.
2. My life is sometimes not up to my own standards of living depending on the season.
3. Some times in my dealings with people I can be unloving, not understanding and in compassionate (selfish).
4. Some times I do not want to deal with you. I want to hold and cradle myself in my own bubble. I absolutely need this.
5. I get upset and can even get very upset when things do not go my way.
6. I love conditionally.
7. I am an intuitive, powerful, soul.
8. I am beautiful. I am art.
9. I am lacking in areas I do not want to lack.
10. It is never enough. I always want more.
11. I want to be catered to and adored.
12. I want to share every moment of my life with my partner.
13. I feel like I can’t give them the best because I am not my best.
14. I seclude into myself to protect my energy.
15. I am short on patience with them bc I am so focused on myself. I have no extra amount of energy or love for them.
16. I want to be better for them, to them.